The liquor industry in India is likely to see a profound change given its growing economy. Ambrosia has for more than a decade championed the cause of the industry and provided the need for information to the liquor industry despite the communication restrictions that abound. It continues to play its spirited role and is keen to spread its wings not only in South Asia but also to South East Asia and Far East as well. Not only India is a huge market it also boast a wide range of alcoholic beverages to satisfy the most discerning palate. We look forward to your presence in the Indian alcobev industry especially for the long term.
From our office in Singapore, we give more emphasis on news emanating out of the region. Also given the more liberal stance towards the alcobev industry we have increased our distribution accordingly.THE TRACKRECORD OF AMBROSIA
- Ambrosia was the first to bring out a complete product catalogue for the industry providing the much needed reference index.
- INDSPIRIT’95, a trade fair, organized by Ambrosia in May’95 at World Trade Centre was unique and unprecedented event that brought together the entire spectrum of Indian spirits business under one roof.
- Where a conference with the theme “Trends in the liquor industry by 2000 AD” was held which led to the formation of an association by the industry for the very first time.
- AMBROSIA has also participated in International exhibition “Beer and Spirits’94 at Tokyo, Anuga in Germany, Wine & Spirits’98, Hongkong, Vinitaly 2003,2004,2005, Vinexpo 2002,2004, Wine for Asia 2005, 2006, Interbrau 2001, 2005.
|Half Page (Vertical)||3000|
|Half Page (Horizontal)||2500|
|Outside Back Cover||7000|
|Inside Front Cover||6000|
|Inside Back Cover||5000|
|Double Page Spread||7000|
|Gatefold Front Opening||8000|
|Gatefold Inside Opening||7000|
|French Window Cover||7000|
|Cover on Cover||10000|
|Black & White||Euro|
|Half Page (Vertical)||2500|
|Half Page (Horizontal)||2000|
|Double Page Spread||5500|
|Special Position: 25% extra 6 Insertions: 5% Discount Bleed: 20% extra 12 Insertions: 10% Discount|
- Full Page: Trim Size: 21.3cm(w) x 28cm(h), Bleed Size: 21.9cm(w) x 28.6cm(h), Live Area: 19cm(w) x 26cm(h)
- Double Spread: Trim Size: 42.6cm(w) x 28cm(h), Bleed Size: 43.2cm(w) x 28.6cm(h), Live Area: 40cm(w) x 26cm(h)
- Dust Cover (Front): Trim Size:10.5cm(w) x 22.5cm(h), Bleed Size: 11.1cm(w) x 23.1cm(h), Live Area: 10cm(w) x 22cm(h)
- Dust Cover (Back): Trim Size: 10.5cm(w) x 28cm(h), Bleed Size: 11.1cm(w) x 28.6cm(h), Live Area: 10cm(w) x 26cm(h)
- (Front Opening): Trim Size:42cm(w) x 28cm(h), Bleed Size: 42.6cm(w) x 28.6cm(h), Live Area: 40cm(w) x 26cm(h)
- (Inside Opening):Trim Size: 42cm(w) x 28cm(h) , Bleed Size: 42.6cm(w) x 28.6cm(h), Live Area: 40cm(w) x 26cm(h) + Opening Page 19.5cm(w) x 28cm(h)
- Print Order: 45,000 Copies,
- Print Process: Photo Offset
- Paper: Glazed Art Paper
- Screen: 150 – 175 Ipi
- Intro Page:
Dimensions: 980 pixels (width) X 400 pixels (height) File type: .jpg, .gif & .swf File size: Not more than 100 Kb
Dimensions: 236 pixels (width) X 155 pixels (height) File type: .jpg, .gif & .swf File size: Not more than 50 Kb
- Inside Pages: (left panel)
Dimensions: 160 pixels (width) X 600 pixels (height) File type: .jpg, .gif & .swf File size: Not more than 50 Kb
- For more details on website advertising and pricing please contact us or Tel: +91-22-40401919